Who do we serve?
Catholic Charities serves close to 100,000 individuals annually, regardless of race, creed or culture, living in Bergen, Essex, Hudson and Union Counties. We serve the least of our brothers and sisters, those who feel the negative impact of poverty.
- Men, women and children who are homeless
- People in need of low-income and transitional housing
- Individuals living with HIV-AIDS
- Adults, youth and children with cognitive, psychological or physical challenges
- People looking for work and who need job-readiness skills
- Immigrants who need legal services
- Individuals who want to adopt or place a child for adoption
- Senior citizens
- People facing economic emergencies
- People needing information on community services